Friday, October 29, 2010

sparkly and bright

This is my card for PTW. I did shake card and I used my new Merry Little Christmas from Magnolia: Starlight Tilda. The greetings is from Inkadinkado (I think, really I don't remember).


Sorry for the pictures but it was hard to get a good picture with the complete card.The Papers are from Papermania and Kraiser company.

The scallop side of the card was made with small circles and then I tied a ribbon.
The snowflakes sticker, the shake window and the spangles inside the windows are from personal collection.The Tilda stamp was colored with colored pencil.
 


Here is a detail of the shake window. I put some copper stickles around the window for more sparkling :-)




A detail of the sentiment in silver emboss and I used peeled paint distress ink for the borders of the paper.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at PTW this week! Welcome to blogland too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liliana - just wanted to let you know you won the stamp candy on my blog - sooo glad you did - I feel I'm encouraging you on this fantastic blogging journey!
    Please email me your address at rdpam@hotmail.com and I'll pop her in the post for you...
    xXx

    ReplyDelete