Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My firts card in a challenge


This is my card to start, I think that is not so bad for begin. The papers are from KandCompany; flowers from Prima; Mask from tim Holtz and I used Distress inks (Vintage Photo) for the mask.
The stamps are from Hero Arts (sentiment) and Magnolia Fairy Tale Collection, Longing Tilda. The buttons, blings and the ribbons I had it before from I don't know where.
I will try in 3 challenges:
Challenge 132: Tic-Toc! cutecardthursday
Week 75 Special Monthly Challenge: Anything Goes justmagnolia
Magnolia Down Under Challenge 66: BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW and KRAFT ... magnoliadownunderchallenges

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! I love the background paper you have made!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Love the background :o))..beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!I love how you have used the colours and the clock looks fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along at MDUC xoxo peta

    ReplyDelete