Thursday, October 14, 2010

3 of a Kind

When I read  this papertakeweekly challenge, inmediatly thought to do something with quilling and try out a new paper strips.
I keep it simple to leave all the attention to the quilling flowers.
The papers are from Wild Rose Studio: Polka Dots. I chose 3 papers that coordinates with the flowers.
I had in mind to put some ribbons so I took a piece of card stock and I did not like the color (a kind of light green) so I used Peeled Paint distress ink to put more color and there is my ribbons.



Sorry for the pictures, they are not the best but I think that it is possible to see and have an idea how looks the card.

      
Details of the ribbons
Details of the flowers
                                                                     



1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and colourful card! I'll love it.
    Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.
    See you next week too :)
    Hugs, Minnamanna (GDT)

    ReplyDelete