Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tag it!

Hi, I was working on this tag for MDUC and craftycatzweeklychallenge.  It took more time and changes that I expected. Here is the final result.


 The paper and stamp are from Magnolia.
I colored the stamp with Faber Castell colored pencils and I put some stickles on the wings and in some bubbles on the paper.
The wonderful ribbon is from Rico design. Since I bought it I wanted to use it in something for my baby so this was the perfect chance.
I had time without work with quilling so I decided to do some little stars/flowers to put more personal touch.
I finished this starts with a small bling on the top...SO CUTE.



 Here a detail of the starts and the ribbon.

I will use it on my baby castle shape photo album... I will show it when I finish it.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, such a great Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice like your little flowers, thanks for sharing
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete