Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2x2

Hi, I did this card for justmagnolia challenge: 2x2 and I used the color from creataliciouschallenges: Pink, Green and Brown. At the begining I thought that it will easy with those colors...but it was not.
This is my card
 The papers are from My Mind's Eye, the stamp is Tilda with flower (Summer Collection 2008) and I put some stikles in her dress and glossy accent in the flower.



The punch is from Marta Stewart and I used some perfect pearls for the sentiment.


The flowers are from Prima Marketing
( at the beginning I was thinking to put bows) and I put some stickles and color on them.
The ribbon is from RICO design.
The buttons and the mini clothespin were at home.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful,fabulous colouring and details!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete