Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Purple, Aqua and White

When I saw the color for this challenge I just simple love them. So I took my papers, stamps, distress inks, embossing powder and some stickles....This is the result:

I wanted to show all the stamps that I could so I decided to do a "mosaic" or "collage" from my new Christmas stamps.


  The papers and stamps are from Papermania, I stamped all the designs with Vesarmark and I used white embossing powder. I rounded all the borders of the inside tile.                                                


I put stickles in some of the ornaments for a little sparkling touch.

 Then I finished the card with a white bow and some blings in the middle of the bow and in the tree start.

 



2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea! I love the way you've used all the stamps and the colours are so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - just realised I didn't comment on your latest post but on the last one - it was linked to my blog for the candy win!!!! Check out my comment ;)
    Love your gorgeous card too - enjoy this amazing ride that is blogging....
    xXx

    ReplyDelete